Friday, July 18, 2008

QUICKCHEK BREAKS GROUND IN KINGSTON

Below are two quick videos taken on my Kodak Digital camera. The video option is new to me, so I thought I would play with it and also show everyone the QUICKCHEK developments.

Here is the newly completed site in Ulster NY...With me humming in the background.




Now here is the former Albany Ave Garage site, where the new Quick Chek is coming to Kingston...



From this still picture you can see the foundation is about to be poured, follwed by the slab, judging by the rapid construction of the Ulster site, we should see an OPEN sign in the window by New Years.

I guess the big question is, why was there so much fuss about QuickChek coming to Kingston? Compared to the commercial theme of that corridor, it should fit in perfectly, and if they are willing to build within our borders and pay property taxes, the rest of us taxpayers say WELCOME QUICKCHEK!

No comments: