Tuesday, March 03, 2009

BEVERLY BECKER: OUR LOSS

My sincerest condolences to the family of Beverly Becker.

Beverly was one of the welcoming residents of Yosman Towers here in Ward Nine.
For the few years that I got to know her, I witnessed her support and encouragement to the other residents in the building as well as her large family.

Beverly always gave me the "Go Get Em" that I needed whenever I visited and her door was always open. Although my interaction with her was professional, I have to say she, and a select group in the "Towers" always made the Mayor and I feel like family whenever we visited.

Bernie and the staff at Leahy Funeral Home provided a fine service where I got to meet her family members who confirmed all that I concluded. Beverly was a great lady.

Ward Nine has suffered a great loss in her departure.

No comments: