Friday, February 29, 2008

KINGSTON BILLIARDS & MEETING HOUSE







I just thought to point out that we have an addition to the Broadway storefronts in Midtown East.

Located between Burger King and the Kingston Hospital is a pool hall with full sized Brunswick tables.


The owners Mark & Rebecca Lanier live on Staple Street, right in the Ninth Ward.


What struck me, was before I cought them open, I noticed the weekly trash and recyclables were seperated at the curb like text book. I had the best first impression from that point.

The introduction that followed closed the deal. Mark & Rebecca are helpful and intend to make a positive impact in this revived section of Broadway.


Open 2pm to 1am - seven days a week. With tournaments on Tuesday and Sunday evenings.


Whether you have the urge to rack-em-up or want to check out the art show, youll know this is a big plus for Ward Nine. 845 802-0210
Kingston-Billiards.com


No comments: