Tuesday, January 22, 2013

NO LONGER TROUBLE TENANTS

In the year since I evicted CJ & Justina, they have made a dramatic 180 turnaround in their lives.

I had taken both of them into my home over this past summer. Justina was pregnant but with complications, so I offered them space here with the understanding that they would help here in my house and compensate me for the prior expenses accrued from the eviction. They did just that.

Since I run a dry house, the opportunity to clean up the "party all day" lifestyle, was also possible. They are now both clean & sober I'm happy to say!

Living at another place now, they continue to contribute to that home, work and pay rent like everyone else. For their sake and the kids, we all hope their sober lifestyle continues. It seems my taking a chance by giving them another chance, may have worked out for everyone.



 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.