Thursday, November 04, 2010

BEST OF HUDSON VALLEY 2010





Just a few weeks ago I had the privilege of attending the annual Best Of Hudson Valley party in Poughkeepsie. As a guest of one of the winners, Terry Bernardo invited me to come down and see this event for myself.

Terry was just one of the high percentage of Ulster County winners who had displays set up at the expo. I actually dared to experience the palates "rack" infront of an audience. Lets just say, I better get to the gym soon.
It was a good avenue for exposure for many quality merchants in the region and HV Magazine did a good job here and in their publication. With so many restaurants from New Paltz, Stone Ridge, Rosendale and Kingston as well as the wineries and breweries, there was plenty to sample through the night.

So I took a few pictures of my own to accompany the great video HVMag produced from the 2009 party. Many thanks to the sponsors and to the magazine staff for a steady source of what is available in the region. Looking forward to next year.





No comments: